A new version of Grim Legions has been released. Here’s a list of changes:
- New ‘desert’ tileset
- Improvement to existing ‘rocky’ tileset
- Added a “Legion Movement Speed” option (in the settings). This lets you set how quickly legions move around the map, making the game move faster or slower
- When merging legions, use the lowest movement points for the resulting merged legion. This stops an exploit that allowed infinite legion movement
- Human player name can now be set in the settings screen
- Some AI tweaks and improvements
- Expanded the Help Screens
- A bunch of other small bug fixes and tweaks
Here’s a screenshot of the new desert tileset:
There should be at least one more release before 1.0. One of the major things still left to add is map reveal / fog of war.
For more info, or to play, checkout the Grim Legions site.